3 Three star diving training programme
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Should have a 2 star Degree E.O.U.D.A.T.K CMAS GREECE or equivalent.
- No Illustrated number of dives are necessary to start the school.
- At the degree award at least 60 dives must be completed 20 of which must be under 30 meters.
It should have a comprehensive understanding of:
- Physical and diving physiology, the causes and consequences of related illnesses diving disorders and their treatment.
- First Aid in diving, recovery techniques in life, and certified for oxygen supply of the DAN or to provide certification from another organization of first aid.
- Problems associated with diving beyond 30 meters, calculation of air requirements, and correct use of decompression tables.
- Selection diving areas, principles of dive planning, and the selection and assessment of divers.
- Principles and practice of seamanship and small boat handling.
- Risk due to the flora and fauna, or as a result of local and weather conditions.
- Legal responsibilities towards divers.
- Be fully competent and familiar with the diving equipment and its use at all depths.
- Be able to organize groups for diving from shore and boat.
- Be competent in self-rescue and rescue techniques couple up to 30 meters, in the care and treatment of the wounded.