2 Star Trainer
An experienced 1st star instructor who has the knowledge, skills and experience to teach groups of divers in classroom, swimming pool, in the open sea and help in training of a 1st Star trainer.
He is responsible for directing and certifying all divers’ levels of E.O.U.D.A CMAS GREECE.
- Must hold a 1st Star Instructor Certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years.
- Must have gained practical educational experience of taking the Trainer certificate One Star
- The principles of teaching
- The learning process
- Educational methods suitable for recreational diving
- Equipment used for the teaching of diving
- Be able to control and lead a group of students in varying diving conditions.
- Be able to teach a group of students in open sea conditions.
- Be able to teach the content of Diver Schools 1, 2 and 3 stars in a group of students in a classroom, on and offshore.
- Be able to communicate effectively, continuously with students.
- In "continuous assessment 'system the above knowledge and skills will be assessed during the school and the degree will only awarded if the candidate instructor is appraised to have reached the required level.
- If the "testing" system is used then the final assessment should verify the trainer's ability to perform the following in diving conditions in restricted waters.