2 Two star diving training programme
A diver who has some experience in diving in the open sea and is ready to participate in diving accompanied by a diver of at least the same or higher level.
The two star diver may dive with one star diver in shallow, controlled waters.
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Should have a 1 star Degree E.O.U.D.A. CMAS GREECE or equivalent.
- There is not determined number of dives to start the school.
- Must have a minimum of 20 dives in the open sea for the award of a diploma and at the end of school
- 10 of them must be at depths between 10 to 30 meters.
- A diving should last a minimum of 20 minutes and maximum 2 dives per day.
- Physical and diving physiology, causes, consequences and effects of related diving diseases and disorders.
- Basic first aid techniques to restore life.
- Problems associated with diving into middle depths, the required air calculation, correct use of decompression tables.
- Choice of dive sites and principles of dive planning.
- Principles and practices of underwater navigation guidance.
- At the end of the school should be certified for basic life support (CPR) of the DAN has certification from another organization first aid covering the above and be in force
- Be competent in the use of mask, fins and snorkel.
- Be able to swim on the surface wearing full diving gear.
- Be fully conversant with the use of diving gear into middle depths.
- Be competent in self-rescue and rescue techniques couple at depths up to 30 meters.
- Be familiar with the use of buoyancy adjustment equipment.
- Be competent in the use of decompression tables for single and repetitive dives.
- Be competent in practice of underwater navigation - orientation.